Forcepoint X Series Appliances
Scalable Enterprise Performance that Allows for Real-Time Threat Defenses
Traditional enterprise security performance comes with a hidden cost — lack of real-time in-line defenses, which are required to effectively analyze today’s high-volume, increasing complex network traffic. The Forcepoint X Series appliance employs Forcepoint Advanced Classification Engine (ACE), which enables real-time composite defense assessments in high-traffic environments.
X Series Benefits
- Hybrid deployments can use cloud email cleansing to reduce bandwidth and optimize appliance performance, plus email URL sandboxing for real-time phishing protection. Hybrid web deployments can equally protect remote users with ACE defenses.
- Fully-integrated enterprise DLP helps customers quickly achieve and demonstrate compliance and data security measures.
- Unified TRITON architecture, security intelligence, unified console and unified policies and reporting all enable a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Supports Forcepoint Web Security and Forcepoint Email Security.
- Forcepoint X10G blade server/chassis architecture reduces rack space (10U) and increases performance to multi-GB throughput.
- Scalable to 16 blades, each with 12 processing cores, 32G RAM and 1.2TB HDD space.
- 10G network interfaces, four power supplies, chassis management controller, and dual internal switches.
- Base configuration starts with two blades and scales from 10,000 to 100,000 users depending on load factors.